A chainsaw can be a very dangerous piece of machinery when used casually or without proper training. Our experienced trainers will minimize the potential dangers by educating all participants on the correct use handheld chainsaws.
The course involves cutting a range of materials with a handheld chainsaw in a variety of domestic and workplace settings including construction sites, sawmills, frame and truss factories and timber retail yards. Ensure your staff are trained effectively when using chainsaws.
What you will Learn:
- Maintenance and servicing requirements of chainsaw power heads and cutting attachments.
- Correct techniques when chain sharpening, including dismantlement and assembling.
- Identifying parts of a chainsaw properly.
- Storing unused chainsaw’s in a safe and proper manner.
- How to operate a chainsaw safely with the correct safety equipment.
- How to safely cut various materials commonly used in the industry.
- Identify problems, malfunctions and defects with equipment.
Full day course only $350.00pp
10% discount for TABMA Member
5% discount for Hardware Australia Members
CONTRACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION OR ENROL
1300 693 483